Fjällräven Värmland 3 in 1 Jackets insulated detachable Green Men´s clothing
Wind and waterproof hunting jacket with a detachable inner jacket, a flexible zip-in construction that gives you three garments in one. Designed to keep you warm on cold autumn and winter days during long periods of waiting, and so it can quickly be transformed into a lighter shell jacket when activity levels pick up or when the sun begins to make itself felt. The inner jacket can also be worn separately as a convenient insulation garment. The outer jacket has a long cut and is made from hardwearing two-layer fabric in recycled polyester and organic cotton. It has a fixed hood that can be rolled up and tucked into the collar when not in use. The front zipper is two way and hidden behind a protective flap. A zippered pocket on the left sleeve gives quick access to ammunition. There are also two vertical chest pockets, also with zippers, and two large bellows pockets with holders for bullets or shotgun cartridges. A radio can be carried using a clip-on attachment on the left shoulder. A drawcord at the waist can be used to adjust its width and ventilation zippers at the sides release excess heat. Adjustments with press buttons at sleeve cuffs. The inner jacket is made from pliant polyamide and lightly padded with G-Loft Supreme that feels like down and provides excellent insulation. Stretch panels at the sides give extra freedom of movement and there is a vertical chest pocket for small items you want close at hand. Elasticated edging at sleeve cuffs.
- Long, wind and waterproof hunting jacket with detachable inner jacket that has synthetic padding.
- Fixed hood that can be stowed away in the collar and several pockets, including an ammunition pocket on the sleeve.
- Weight: 1562
- Materials: Hydratic, G-Loft Supreme
- Outer material: 90% Polyester, 10% Cotton
- Lining: 100% polyamide
- Filling: G-Loft Supreme: 100% Polyester
- Filling weight: 60 g
- Breathability (MP): 21.000 g/m2/24h
- Water column (WC): 20.000 mm
- Inner jacket lining: 100% polyester
- Inner jacket material: 100% polyester
Wicks away moist and keeps you dry:
Windproof and waterproof clothing in Hydratic® wicks away perspiration, to reduce the risk you will become damp from your sweat, while still keeping out rain and moisture.
Our Hydratic garments protect from the wind, water and snow at the same time as they release as much body steam as possible (a property that many refer to as “breathing”). Hydratic has small, microscopic pores that are thousands of times smaller than a drop of water but hundreds of times larger than steam, which means that it releases moisture. This is how Hydratic clothing is waterproof without you getting sweaty.
- Machine wash in 40°c
- Wool, gentle machine wash in 30°c
- Hand wash only
- Do not wash
- Do not dry clean
- Dry clean in Tetrachloroethylene
- Gentle dry clean in Tetrachloroethylene
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Tumble dry with low heat
- Do not Iron
- Iron, Steam or Dry, with low heat
- Iron, Steam or Dry, with medium heat
- Iron, Steam or Dry, with high heat
Fjällräven Värmland 3 in 1 has the Fjällräven official manufacturer warranty. As an Fjällräven official retailer, all our offered outdoor items are covered by a 2 years manufacturer´s warranty. In Factory Outlet Price Chicago
, we are dedicated to select high quality Men´s clothing products which will make your activity more comfortable. We have a variety of Jackets insulated detachable items to suit your needs and to make you feel inspired to do more sport in your daily routine.
Fjällräven - Men´s clothing - Jackets insulated detachable,Color: green
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.