Fjällräven Abisko Lite Jackets windproof Green Men´s clothing
Light and pliant trekking jacket for daytrips and outdoor life during the warmer months of the year. It provides good protection against cold winds and does not take up much space when packed. Made from durable stretch fabric and G-1000 Lite. Stretch fabric over the back and abdomen providing freedom of movement and G-1000 over the chest, shoulders, hood and sleeves protecting against wind and rain.
Both fabrics ventilate out a lot of moisture, meaning that you will not get as sweaty as when wearing a totally waterproof garment, and they dry fast should the jacket get wet. Fixed hood with a simple adjustment around the opening. Two-way front zipper with an inside protective flap and a press button at the hem. The vertical chest pockets are big enough to fit a map, with the inside in stretch fabric giving them extra volume if needed. Velcro adjustments at the sleeve cuffs and drawcord adjustment at the hem.
- Weight (FJR): 459 g
- Consumer Material: G-1000
- Outer material: G-1000
- Lite: 65% polyester, 35% cotton, Stretch: 88% Polyamide, 12% Elastane
- G-1000: One of the world’s best outdoor fabrics: G-1000 is Fjällräven’s own hardwearing and versatile fabric, a well-proven outdoor classic that will prepare you for all types of adventures, in all climates all year round – from the tropics to the polar regions. The densely woven fabric (65% polyester and 35% cotton of the highest quality) is treated with Greenland Wax. This combination makes G-1000 one of the world’s best outdoor fabrics with a number of strong properties:
- Hardwearing G-1000 is very resistant to wear, and this in combination with its low weight makes it an excellent choice for both travelling and outdoor life.
- Water resistant Greenland Wax makes G-1000 garments very resistant to rain and moisture. This means that you can wear them during brief rain showers. If the fabric gets wet, it will dry fast.
- Windproof The dense weave makes G-1000 almost totally windproof. Once impregnated with Greenland Wax it offers complete protection against biting winds.
- Breathability One of G-1000’s most impressive qualities is its excellent ventilation – it efficiently releases moisture from the body, which is particularly practical when partaking in strenuous activities.
- UV protection The fabric provides almost 100% protection against the sun’s ultraviolet rays (UVA and UVB) and therefore greatly reduces the risk of sunburn.
- Mosquito safe The tight weave keeps mosquitoes and other flying insects away from your skin – practical both in the mountains and the forest, or when travelling in hot climates.
Do you like Fjällräven Abisko Lite? Enter in our outdoor section and discover a big variety of Men´s clothing products and accessories that can help you realize your leisure activities. We verify that the outdoor products are in a perfect condition. Do not look any further! Our collection of Men´s clothing are available in different colours and styles.
Fjällräven - Men´s clothing - Jackets windproof,Color: green
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.