Fjällräven Gaiter Trousers No.1 Pants mountain Green Women´s clothing
Gaiter Trousers No. 1 are advanced trekking trousers for long adventures in the outdoors, any time of the year. An innovative gaiter function makes it possible to adapt the trousers to different types of weather and terrain. In warm weather the lower section of the leg can be taken off to turn the trousers into shorts, just like a normal pair of zip-off trousers.
The removed section has a drawcord adjustment at the calf that together with the boot hook in the leg ending transforms this section into a gaiter that can protect your legs in brush-filled terrain, both in the mountains and the jungle. In colder weather conditions, the trousers can be worn over a base layer and the zippers along the thighs opened for ventilation. Two large leg pockets can hold a map, compass, etc.
In addition to the hidden boot hook, the leg endings are equipped with eyelets to which laces or metal loops can be attached – yet another way to fasten the trouser leg and prevent brush or snow from forcing its way into the boot shaft. Gaiter Trousers are made from wind and water resistant G-1000 Eco with recycled polyester and organic cotton and extra strong G-1000 HeavyDuty in the rear, pockets and gaiter sections.
As in all of our Numbers garments, the fabric and details were chosen to minimise their impact on the environment - for example most of the leather details are made from leftover pieces of leather - and to make it easy to replace exposed sections after years of use.
- Weight (FJR): 628 g
- Consumer Material: Cotton, G-1000, Polyester
- Outer material: G-1000
- Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton, G-1000
- HeavyDuty: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- G-1000: One of the world’s best outdoor fabrics: G-1000 is Fjällräven’s own hardwearing and versatile fabric, a well-proven outdoor classic that will prepare you for all types of adventures, in all climates all year round – from the tropics to the polar regions. The densely woven fabric (65% polyester and 35% cotton of the highest quality) is treated with Greenland Wax. This combination makes G-1000 one of the world’s best outdoor fabrics with a number of strong properties:
- Hardwearing G-1000 is very resistant to wear, and this in combination with its low weight makes it an excellent choice for both travelling and outdoor life.
- Water resistant Greenland Wax makes G-1000 garments very resistant to rain and moisture. This means that you can wear them during brief rain showers. If the fabric gets wet, it will dry fast.
- Windproof The dense weave makes G-1000 almost totally windproof. Once impregnated with Greenland Wax it offers complete protection against biting winds.
- Breathability One of G-1000’s most impressive qualities is its excellent ventilation – it efficiently releases moisture from the body, which is particularly practical when partaking in strenuous activities.
- UV protection The fabric provides almost 100% protection against the sun’s ultraviolet rays (UVA and UVB) and therefore greatly reduces the risk of sunburn.
- Mosquito safe The tight weave keeps mosquitoes and other flying insects away from your skin – practical both in the mountains and the forest, or when travelling in hot climates.
Want to buy Fjällräven Gaiter Trousers No.1? No further search needed! incredible prices Miami
offers a wide variety of exclusive Pants mountain models. Discover our new Women´s clothing promotions at incredible prices Miami
. Made by Fjällräven, this Pants mountain product comes in a range of sizes and colours, and comes complete with everything you’ll need.
Fjällräven - Women´s clothing - Pants mountain ,Color: green
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.